Railroad Forums 

• NHRHTA Bulletins and Newsletters offered for sale

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
 #1326378  by Noel Weaver

I have a large number of back issues of NHRHTA Bulletins and Newsletters. Time period from 1978 until 2008. I have a total of 162 issues. Seems to me it came out for the most part 8 times a year and most of the issues had photos some very good. A lot of interesting reading here. I am going to sell all 162 issues for the best offer and I am NOT going to break them up. It is all or nothing. If anybody on here is interested in this stuff, please make an offer. The shipping will run around $6.00 more or less. Most of them are in very good condition and as far as I know all are complete. Almost forgot, E-Mail is
[email protected]

Noel Weaver