• FOR SALE: PYLE NATIONAL RAILROAD FLOODLIGHT

• General discussion about locomotives, rolling stock, and equipment
General discussion about locomotives, rolling stock, and equipment

Moderator: John_Perkowski

by dapaq2

I am offering for sale this Pyle National Flood Light (manufactured by Trans-Lite; the company who bought the Pyle National Product Line and Patents) this light is brand new still in its original box, never mounted or used. These lights were mounted on the front and rear end of steam locomotives that worked in yards or at low speed operations, they could also be found on the rear end of steam locomotive tenders for mainline use as well as on railroad cranes, railroad wreckers, and industrial diesel switch engines. In later years they were applied to the back end of EMD F and E (A & B Units) diesel locomotives, usually to the left side of the center doorway on the back end to the engine room. These are just a few of the known applications for this light and this light may have also been applied to many other types of railroad or non railroad equipment that I am not aware of. This light has been out of production since the early 1990's and is now a hard to find item especially new in the box. Asking $275, shipping is included within the United States. If shipping to Alaska or Hawaii it will be an additional amount to cover the difference in shipping rates. If interested in purchasing contact me at dapaq2 at comcast dot net.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.