• 2 RF16 Delaware & Hudson are in Northern Michigan

• General discussion about locomotives, rolling stock, and equipment
General discussion about locomotives, rolling stock, and equipment

Moderator: John_Perkowski

#307638  by Tadman

let's name 'em:

1205 - Jimmy
1216 - Hoffa

All kidding aside, as a newly-made legal pro, I can tell you guys there is plenty of ways around wills, and failing that there is plenty of ways to keep them from the torch even if they must be "cut up'. This of course assumes the rumor of Larkin's will is correct, of which I have zero evidence in either direction.
 #307882  by Komachi

Tad,

Nice on the Hoffa refference, nice Mich. connnection and a similar "haven't been seen in a number of years" kind of story...

... although, the Sharks have a potentially better survivability outcome.

(Personally I'd rather name "Sam" and "Bruce," after two other notable Mich. Celebrities. But I digress...)

But, haven't we beat the post-mortum remains of an equus caballus, that is the story of the sharks ad nausium? It hasn't changed in the last 20-25 years and it won't for the forseeable future. I move that this thread be locked and stickied for use as a future reference. (Hey, I'm a fan of the sharks, but, seriously... we've said the same thing umpteen, thousand times in this thread and there's nothing new other than speculation and fantasy... which is fine, but doesn't really do anything proactive for the locomotives in question or change the story one iota) Anyone care to second that motion?

#307894  by Engineer James

I cannot believe that this old post was resurrected....

Yeah, Nice names....

#308210  by GOLDEN-ARM

Could have been "resurected", because a certian young "engineer" chose to start the same old topic, under a new name, on the same forum.................................. :P

#308385  by Engineer James

Yeah, Golden... actually, I want to keep Discussion down in Baldwin Forum, not here..... so, otto if you read this, lock it plz....