Railroad Forums 

• Last train to Nowhere

• Discussion relating to The Chicago & North Western, the Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific, the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (Milwaukee Road), including mergers, acquisitions, and abandonments.
Discussion relating to The Chicago & North Western, the Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific, the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (Milwaukee Road), including mergers, acquisitions, and abandonments.

Moderator: Komachi

#368194  by Tadman

Ha! I live about thirty minutes from there.

#368402  by CarterB

Maybe it's not nowhere....it's Now here!!!

#368492  by route_rock

Holy Zen ninja replies!!!!! :P very deep grasshopper.Now Here Nowhere ahhh no need to snatch the pebble you are free to go.

#370561  by route_rock

Very large is the town as I know a lot of people calim to be in teh middle of nowhere.

Bows to the blind master and picks up the pot with his forearms" Hot soup coming through"

#370709  by CarterB

On second thought, since the lead loco in the pic is an E8 maybe it's Now Her E???
 #402351  by NebraskaZephyr

GRRROOAANN!!!!!

Forget the rimshot, how 'bout some flying daggers or ninja stars? :wink:

Where are Komachi's helper when you need 'em??

NZ
 #403540  by Komachi

NebraskaZephyr quipped...

"Forget the rimshot, how 'bout some flying daggers or ninja stars? :wink:

Where are Komachi's helper when you need 'em??"

They are at my beck and call when the need arises... mysterious is their nature, lurking everywhere they are, yes... And apparently, Master Yoda I have channeled, mmmmmmmmmm.

#405187  by wess

shurikens I have not and rimshot too rusty.............Been wondering which station to get off at the middle of nowhere. Its one awfull big place
 #686382  by fauxcelt

At least it isn't The Last Train To Clarksville taking a ride away and up to the Fifth Dimension in their Beautiful Baboon (just indulging in a little Monkee business from the 1960's--Simian Says).