Railroad Forums 

• Vignettes of CNJ Volume 3

• Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.
Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.

Moderators: David, scottychaos, CAR_FLOATER, metman499, Franklin Gowen, Marty Feldner

#9874  by CNJFAN

Ok, Today Monday I picked up my CNJ Volume #3 from the Model RR shop in Piscataway/Dunellen and I thought it was pretty good.
I would have liked a little more narration than what was there but the sound effects seemed so good, you would almost think they used a camcorder instead of a movie camera.
I am happy with it overall.
I like the Aldene action that was shown too.
Any other opinions?

#10202  by njt4172

Most of it was great, however I would have enjoyed it a little more if they showed some ES-99 CNJ/EL pool trains on the High Bridge Branch.....I believe there wasn't any footage on the branch itself!

I give it a 8 out of 10...