Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the B&O up to it's 1972 merger into Chessie System. Visit the B&O Railroad Historical Society for more information. Also discussion of the C&O up to 1972. Visit the C&O Historical Society for more information. Also includes the WM up to 1972. Visit the WM Historical Society for more information.
 #206994  by modernrails

BR&P, Rochester & Pittsburgh Steam Locomotives. Hello. Does anyone have any information on the lettering style type of paint used on these two roads as to, if they used white paint or Dulux Gold paint for tender and locomotive cab side lettering? I have found black and white pictures on these two pre B&O absorbtions and am making a decal set and need to know the stats on the type of paint used if any info is available at all. I will run with white ink for the decal sets unless proved otherwise. Any input on this? Thanks for any help. Ricky

#207365  by hutton_switch

I think you will more likely get a reply elsewhere. Try the B&O forum at Yahoo! There is a much greater knowledge base there than here. Of course, in order to post your question and get an answer, you'll have to join. The URL is http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/B ... e_and_Ohio.