Railroad Forums 

• Turkeys on Ramsey platform

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

#469343  by Uzi-Cat

Possibly in the bullhorn box? There aren't any bullhorns in there. Every now and then the odd groundhog pops up in one of those things.

#470231  by Chessie GM50

At least they can stand behind the yellow line (for the most part)

#470507  by uhaul

I noticed that the doors nearest the camera moved when the train came through. I thought the Turkeys would be moving faster away from the train than they were. The ones around me are probably more skittish.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VqS7MSnTljk
Happy Thanksgiving

#470520  by sullivan1985

uhaul wrote:I noticed that the doors nearest the camera moved when the train came through.
Just the wind from the trains. Those doors do that all the time.
 #603484  by Kaback9

boxcar wrote:I know, it's 2 years old, but I can't get enough of the sh@#!! I't was great!
HAHA HOLLY THREAD REVIVAL!
 #603562  by Jeff Smith

Were any NJT personnel rude to the Turkeys? Did they have any cameras? Keep them out of the vestibule! They might want free tickets! Equal rights for Turkeys! They have just as much right to board as some upright two-legged turkeys!

:wink: :wink: :wink:
 #603578  by Uzi-Cat

Actually, one of the turkey's did try to post a complaint here in an attempt to gain free tickets. Unfortunately, he posted the employee number of a Conductor that hunts and well.... you know. No free tickets but the dinner was great.
 #603605  by RearOfSignal

Sarge wrote:They have just as much right to board as some upright two-legged turkeys!

Real Turkey's have two legs too! But I know what you mean! :-D :-D :-D Those kind ride too!!!
 #603625  by Jeff Smith

RearOfSignal wrote:
Sarge wrote:They have just as much right to board as some upright two-legged turkeys!

Real Turkey's have two legs too! But I know what you mean! :-D :-D :-D Those kind ride too!!!
Yeah, I know, that's why I said upright! I just had a vision of Sullivan dressed as Henry VIII with a big old turkey leg in his mouth. Not that I know him or what he looks like (except for the Batman cape); he just gives me that impression. Or would that be Dutch?

All in good fun...... :wink:
 #603632  by sullivan1985

Sarge wrote:Yeah, I know, that's why I said upright! I just had a vision of Sullivan dressed as Henry VIII with a big old turkey leg in his mouth. Not that I know him or what he looks like (except for the Batman cape); he just gives me that impression. Or would that be Dutch?
Mmmmm... turkey. No dark meat though.

Batman cape! That's a Transit Cape!
 #603791  by boxcar

Had 5 attempt suicide today, 4 failed but one, you know, feathers were flying. Early Thanksgiving for the Turkey Vultures. The other 4 are going to receive free tickets for there loss.