Railroad Forums 

• 2019 ridership to Jets and Giants games

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

#1520154  by Dcell

It’s Week 2 in the NFL season. Has NJT released ridership information to the Jets game last week? Anybody here to today’s Giants game? I’m just curious how the train service is being patronized.
 #1520225  by CentralValleyRail

It's well attended but WHY do they run 7 trains that arrive AFTER kickoff spaced 12 minutes apart but before the game when people are showing up there are 20 minute gaps. Classic NJT middle level management crap. Also why they can't run ONE train DIRECT up the PVL is something that is BEYOND me. I get the storage of trains but there is a way to do it. The train would be FULL, there is NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. Plenty of people get siked about taking the PVL until they hear they have to go 10 minutes out of the way to Secaucus then go another 10 minutes or longer waiting for a train to the stadium to then travel another 10 minutes to get there. A true waste of almost 30 minutes. NJT is a mess and has been for the last 10 years and will be for at least another 10 before things MAYBE get better. ITs a JOKE.