Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the past and present operations of the NYC Subway, PATH, and Staten Island Railway (SIRT).

Moderator: GirlOnTheTrain

#592831  by Kamen Rider

the two of you have been speculating this whole time and now you accuse me of it? its a medical fact that asperger suffers are resiant to change. Quick exapmle; when my mother frist was explained that I had it, it was mentoned to her, amoung other things, about a girl who had a full on panic attack when one of her clases was moved to the gym for one period.
 #592838  by DarkSun

Kamen Rider wrote:the two of you have been speculating this whole time and now you accuse me of it? its a medical fact that asperger suffers are resiant to change. Quick exapmle; when my mother frist was explained that I had it, it was mentoned to her, amoung other things, about a girl who had a full on panic attack when one of her clases was moved to the gym for one period.
But then it's not McCollum's fault at all.
 #592865  by Kamen Rider

DarkSun wrote:
Kamen Rider wrote:the two of you have been speculating this whole time and now you accuse me of it? its a medical fact that asperger suffers are resiant to change. Quick exapmle; when my mother frist was explained that I had it, it was mentoned to her, amoung other things, about a girl who had a full on panic attack when one of her clases was moved to the gym for one period.
It's his fault if he choses to do nothing about his problem. He has to want to be a better person. If he can say to himself, "I'm gonna turn over a new leaf, I'm going to change for the better" and then make good on his promise to himself, then he can change. and here's step one; when that little voice says something like "lets go impersonate an LIRR employee, sneak into Hillside yard and take an M7 for a spin"- DON'T LISTEN!
 #592905  by DarkSun

Kamen Rider wrote:
DarkSun wrote:
It's his fault if he choses to do nothing about his problem. He has to want to be a better person. If he can say to himself, "I'm gonna turn over a new leaf, I'm going to change for the better" and then make good on his promise to himself, then he can change. and here's step one; when that little voice says something like "lets go impersonate an LIRR employee, sneak into Hillside yard and take an M7 for a spin"- DON'T LISTEN!
But it's merely speculation that he has consciously 'chosen' to do nothing about his problem.