Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the past and present operations of the NYC Subway, PATH, and Staten Island Railway (SIRT).

Moderator: GirlOnTheTrain

#411921  by Love Train

Just wanted to tell y'all that I'll be going out of town for seven weeks starting this Saturday. I will have ZERO connection to the transit world during that time. I will be without a computer and cell phone so I will have no idea about what is going on transit-wise in NY, DC, or anywhere else.

I expect to see the R160Bs and/or R160A-2s in full service when I come back, presumably on the (N) line, possibly the (Q). I also expect the R160A-1s to own the Eastern Division (L)(J)(M)(Z) lines. Hopefully I'll finally get to ride them for the first time when I go up to NY for Labor Day weekend. I expect the A Division to remain unchanged.

When I get back in mid August, I would like to hear about everything important that happens relating to transit during my absence, be it R160 placement or route changes or whatever it may be.

Enjoy my presence for the next week, then take it easy while I'm gone. I'm sure you'll all survive without me! :P