Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

#894692  by Travelsonic

Some pictures I took on my cell phone, didn't expect to be in the area today given how WCC only canceled classes after I left home [as usual]... otherwise, I'd bring my [much better] camera. My pictures would also be better in so many ways if I weren't fighting the choice of being unable to take a picture with gloves on because of my cell phone [and its buttons], or freezing my hands off because I wanted to get a dozen pictures in.

[thumbnails, click for larger images]

Mod Note: Images deleted, and to be clear, this is not the poster's fault. I have been made aware of the fact that the imageshack (*.us domain) web-site has been hacked and when clicking on photos malware pop-ups are activated. This has happened a number of times in the past few years, but most recently this week. Until further notice, photos posted using imageshack as the host will be removed.

Please note, railroad.net is not responsible for third-party content, i.e. you-tube, photos, links to articles or other web-sites. All I can tell you is have good anti-virus and anti-malware software installed, and click at your own risk. Please report any imageshack hosted photos to me at [email protected]

Safe surfing.