Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by DutchRailnut

except BL20gh ?? then were is GP35r - BL14cg, BL070, and if you see a Comet V running into GCT watch for sparks, they don't fit on MNCR third rail.
  by Fan Railer

DutchRailnut wrote:except BL20gh ?? then were is GP35r - BL14cg, BL070, and if you see a Comet V running into GCT watch for sparks, they don't fit on MNCR third rail.
thanks, i'll fix that.
  by checkthedoorlight

I was wondering who that was. Coincidentally I was filming just around the corner at the same time. That portal overpass gets pretty popular on nice afternoons!

by Fan Railer

checkthedoorlight wrote:I was wondering who that was. Coincidentally I was filming just around the corner at the same time. That portal overpass gets pretty popular on nice afternoons!

LOL. I thought you would be someone from one of the forums at which I am a member. Nice to meet you. You gonna post a video response?