Railroad Forums 

• Interesting Youtube video

• Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.
Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.

Moderators: mtuandrew, therock, Robert Paniagua

#1149556  by mmi16

jb9152 wrote:How many times and in how many forums are you going to post this????
Probably as many as it takes
 #1158518  by sparkyhero

jb9152 wrote:How many times and in how many forums are you going to post this????
I don't see what the problem is, I don't want to spam anyone, I only thought it was an interesting video to see.
 #1158526  by jb9152

sparkyhero wrote:
I don't see what the problem is, I don't want to spam anyone, I only thought it was an interesting video to see.
The problem is that it's really bad form and bad etiquette to post the SAME thing over and over again in multiple forums. Pick an appropriate one, like the General forum, for example, and post it there. It may be interesting, but it's annoying as hell to see the exact same post in *every* forum. Plus, it's against the board's TOS, as far as I know.
 #1354157  by mmi16

Munchabunch wrote:This video is unavailable.
It was 2 years ago!