That's the Long Beach baggage house. It has been moved north with the construction of the parking garage. Long Beach once had an elaborate multi-track freight terminal and huge freight house several blocks west of the station. It stood just east of Magnolia Blvd. between Reynolds Channel and Pine Street. It was demolished in 1938. The city's ice skating rink stands on the property now. Well into the 1970's, Pine Street was paved in Belgium block with the freight rails still embedded in the middle of the street. Try finding a photo of that freight house!
Long Beach also had a wye, but that's another story.
One last Long Beach thing: The 1910 crew welfare facility was moved from the throat of the yard in 1943 and converted into a bungalow behind a private house at 24 East Pine Street where it remains today. Still has the chimney from the coal stove.