Railroad Forums 

Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

#8789  by NIMBYkiller

Or as Dave Chapelle would put it, "I'm back bitch!"

I was out for pretty much the whole week due to surgery and being in the hospital.

After I was finally able to get some time in, I got an email saying I've had the name NIMBYkiller returned to me. So, what better way to return after a short hiatus than with my sorta-trademark name....

Glad to be back!

#8844  by BEDT16RMLI

Dude just wanted to say welcome back and hope you feal better man and remember the CRRLI 2 foot lol
mike

#8852  by lirrmike

Well it's nice to have you back, let's watch the language though. Even in quotes. Don't want to act like a "killjoy" but those are the rules around here now. Since this forum is open to all age groups, you have to tone down, not just your but everyone's language. I hope you understand,it's not personal. Thanks.

Mike

#8865  by NIMBYkiller

No problem Mike, will do....

And for those interested, check out my newest post.......

#8888  by Paul

I still think the ™ symbol should be used for your monicker. So, it should show as
>>> NIMBYkiller™ <<<. Just my .02¢ worth.

#8890  by RRChef

There goes the neighborhood!........Just kidding...welcome back :wink:

#8910  by lirrmike

Thanks Nimby. Now go get them!

Mike

#9238  by badneighbor

did we really need NIMBYkiller back?

#9239  by badneighbor

did we really need NIMBYkiller back?

#9247  by M1 9147

Jared, to me you are always the Nimbykiller, no matter what, happy to hear from you no matter who you are.
 #11061  by Mr rt

Oh no, Mr Bill better look out too.

Noticed that JJ didn't welcome you back <grin>
He re-qualed me to go Ding Ding two weeks ago.

#11292  by NIMBYkiller

I haven't seen JJ post at all for quite some time now. How's he doing? I miss him.

#11571  by emfinite

Welcome back buddy! (I'm a bit late) :D

#11814  by NIMBYkiller

Joe, with photos like those from Denver, you could've been 3 yrs late and I wouldn't have minded.