Railroad Forums 

• GM nears sale of locomotive unit

• Discussion of Electro-Motive locomotive products and technology, past and present. Official web site can be found here: http://www.emdiesels.com/.
Discussion of Electro-Motive locomotive products and technology, past and present. Official web site can be found here: http://www.emdiesels.com/.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

#71027  by crazy_nip

how many posts about this do we need?

sad day when this is the only thing to talk about in regards to EMD...
 #71030  by GM10-1975

Who voted you to speak for "we" ?
In less than 15 minutes 6 people have viewed this message.
If want to read it, skip it. That's what I do when I see your comments.
You are lower the quality of this site.

#71074  by Phil Hom

Some people like to start their own trend.
 #71558  by crazy_nip

GM10-1975 wrote:You are lower the quality of this site.
dropped out of school a little early did you?
 #71611  by GM10-1975

Here is the bottom line. People do not visit this site as much as they use to because they do not want to deal with you. You seem to think this site is all about you and people visit it to communicate with only you. People visit this site obtain knowledge from all and to share opinions and ideas with all. But you've change that.
Within a short period of time you have turn this site into a spinoff of the Jerry Springer Show.
You don't talk about railroads and railroading you talk about the people that visit this site.
There plenty to talk about they just don't want to deal with you.
If you keep talking people will keep leaving.
My last opinion on this site.
 #71612  by emd_SD_60

GM10-1975 wrote:Here is the bottom line. People do not visit this site as much as they use to because they do not want to deal with you. You seem to think this site is all about you and people visit it to communicate with only you. People visit this site obtain knowledge from all and to share opinions and ideas with all. But you've change that.
Within a short period of time you have turn this site into a spinoff of the Jerry Springer Show.
You don't talk about railroads and railroading you talk about the people that visit this site.
There plenty to talk about they just don't want to deal with you.
If you keep talking people will keep leaving.
My last opinion on this site.
I'll vouch for that, my friend. Take it from someone who had to deal with that half-wit. :wink:

#71634  by crazy_nip

Another thing, I find it ironic that someone with the name "EMD_SD60" has a picture of an SD70M as their avatar

#71881  by Leo_Ames

Since when were SD70M's delivered with Spartan cabs (Unless he's changed it)?

I'd have to echo their comments about your attitude problem, as someone that rarely post here my opinions probably don't count for much, but you're annoying and rude in my opinion..

#71903  by crazy_nip

Since when were SD70M's delivered with Spartan cabs (Unless he's changed it)?
he changed the picture, it was a 4400 series UP SD70M when I posted that...

at any rate, yes I will admit that I am rude sometimes, but usually only to people who ask stupid questions

at times I can be very helpful

it just seems lately the questions asked have been so absurdly stupid that they are not worthy of an answer

what really irritates me is the fact that alot of these questions can be answered by themselves with just a little hint of effort on their own part

I also am offended by the comment that someone made aluding to the idea that people stay away from this site because of me...

if you actually believe that, you are entirely misguided or naive[/quote]
Last edited by crazy_nip on Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

#71904  by crazy_nip

Here is the bottom line. People do not visit this site as much as they use to because they do not want to deal with you.
if that is the case, I would venture to guess that the forum's collective IQ is better for it...

#71941  by byte

I think Nip's posts are great, and that's one reason I continue to post/lurk here.

#72158  by Robert Paniagua

at any rate, yes I will admit that I am rude sometimes, but usually only to people who ask stupid questions

I know, I also don't like it when folks that ask meaningless questions as you say, and even start a duplicate thread about the same thing, which is VERY annoying...........
 #72245  by Highball116

GM10-1975 wrote:Here is the bottom line. People do not visit this site as much as they use to because they do not want to deal with you.
Hear hear! Nip's useless tirades and flames are exactly why I stopped posting here. As a matter of fact, sometimes when I'm in a bad mood, all I need to do to feel better is come here and read his posts. Then I like to reply to them, usually standing up for whoever he pounced on in that particular thread, because then he accuses me of being a troll. It's a cheap thrill, what can I say. I guess I'm just simple. :wink:

- Toby

#72247  by Railpac

Alright guys, this is right on, or just over the border of flaming, I don't like to lock threads, but this one needs to be locked before it goes any farther.