Railroad Forums 

• NYSW to own CEFX leasors

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#1056598  by fredrick

Autoblock wrote:Here is the 3800 leading tonight's SU100! Sorry wish the pic was better but it was getting dark out.
thats ok the picture looks great. to me.
 #1057106  by Steve F45

3810 is reported to suffered some cosmetic damage to the nose and handrails on friday nights su-99. Occured in NY, can't remember the town. But the way it was described possibly due to a tree or sorts from the thunderstorms that hit the area friday.
 #1059354  by waldwickrailfan

Steve F45 wrote:NYSW EMD SD60 3806 was picked up from the Paducah & Louisville yesterday. Look for it to come East on CSX in the next few days.
maybe a week or 2
 #1059876  by kingfish

Steve F45 wrote:
kingfish wrote:Struck a tree near Shohola..crushed handrails/stanchions & uprights.
Nobody got hurt correct?

No injuries.
 #1059899  by kingfish

waldwickrailfan wrote:
Steve F45 wrote:NYSW EMD SD60 3806 was picked up from the Paducah & Louisville yesterday. Look for it to come East on CSX in the next few days.
maybe a week or 2
I hear that! 3806 is at Madisonville, KY awaiting pickup by CSX...
 #1060105  by kingfish

Steve F45 wrote:king, what kind of K5's did the SD60's get? K5LA? K5LLA? Suckers are real loud, wish the crews would get on them a lil more.
I do not know. When I am at Paducah next Monday that question will be asked.