Railroad Forums 

• Detour/Special Trains

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#969122  by 21stCenturyLtd

NYSW3022 wrote:It appears that some equipment came down on the SU-100 early this morning.
Its possible the equipment was other than NJT. Maybe the NS equipment that they brought up the Campbell Hall on the first H07 detour.
 #969176  by cruiser939

waldwickrailfan wrote:i also heard they are moving NJT/MN equipment out of port jervis tuesday. i dont know what time, but i do know it is tuesday. that will be a nice catch, passenger trains on the susquehanna.
You've really got to stop taking everything I say and distorting it. I said the sets might come down some time around Tuesday and your bouncing around like a jack-rabbit on every different forum saying that they are definitely coming down Tuesday. Settle down there. I'll prob just copy and paste this post everywhere to warn the locals about you who aren't familiar with your modus operandi.
 #969178  by cruiser939

NYSW3022 wrote:Just repeating what I was told that was
spotted going through Hawthorne this morning. I do not indulge in idle speculation.
Guess the person who told you doesn't know what they're talking about because those sets haven't moved. Unless maybe they saw a ghost train... now that's scary!
 #969184  by blockline4180

cruiser939 wrote:
spotted going through Hawthorne this morning. I do not indulge in idle speculation.
Guess the person who told you doesn't know what they're talking about because those sets haven't moved. Unless maybe they saw a ghost train... now that's scary!

Hahahahahahaha so ytrue!

Sorry, had 6 shots of yegarmeister!
 #969185  by NYSW3022

cruiser939 wrote:
Yes, I'll eat a little crow and realize I jumped the gun. I feel a tad stupid, but live and learn I guess.
 #969251  by Jtgshu

Railroading 101:

"Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see"
 #969254  by charlie6017

blockline4180 wrote:Sorry, had 6 shots of yegarmeister!
Well pass the bottle, will ya??

Don't be holding out! :-P

Charlie
 #969281  by sullivan1985

blockline4180 wrote:
cruiser939 wrote:

Hahahahahahaha so ytrue!

Sorry, had 6 shots of yegarmeister!
Yegarmeister?
 #969290  by lvrr325

jaegermiester. It's a whiskey/booze/whatever that by itself has a strong licorice taste.
 #969295  by blockline4180

sullivan1985 wrote:
lvrr325 wrote:jaegermiester. It's a whiskey/booze/whatever that by itself has a strong licorice taste.
You missed my sarcasm.

Yes, not good at spelling...thanks for pointing that out!@
 #969296  by sullivan1985

blockline4180 wrote:
sullivan1985 wrote:
lvrr325 wrote:jaegermiester. It's a whiskey/booze/whatever that by itself has a strong licorice taste.
You missed my sarcasm.

Yes, not good at spelling...thanks for pointing that out!@
I'm just breaking chops. After 6 shots of Jager I don't think I'd be in my chair in all honesty.
 #969364  by cruiser939

sullivan1985 wrote:I'm just breaking chops. After 6 shots of Jager I don't think I'd be in my chair in all honesty.
After 6 shots of Jager, maybe you too would be seeing the phantom NJT equipment moves down the NYS&W main.
 #969386  by blockline4180

sullivan1985 wrote:

I'm just breaking chops. After 6 shots of Jager I don't think I'd be in my chair in all honesty.

Yeah, trust me, i was almost to that point! Ha
 #971122  by badorder

From good Intel.....there is 9 NJT engines and 54 pass. cars that maybe moving in the next few days from Port Jervis to "BT" for Transit, may split it up and move in two or three special moves...exactly when???