Railroad Forums 

• Lodi Branch

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#3949  by Lehigh Valley Railroad

Yes, they would.

That is There garbage on the ROW, which is property of the NWS&W RR.
 #4102  by riffian

[quote="xXwelderXx"]When could I see this line being switched? I wanna get a picture of the train crossing Rt. 17

[Also this line looks like crap and I see nothing being done about it. Do you think the NYSW would be pissed if I cleaned up all the garbage on the ...ROW?? I think the town of Hackensack and Maywood would like it too.]

I think thats a great idea! whenever you pick up garbage, especially someone else's, you'll get nothing but praise. I'd help, but its kind of tough from California.....

#4807  by BlockLine_4111

Typical of locals from Lodi & Hackensack to use the outdoors as a trash receptacle. Nothing new.

#5548  by Paul

Now now, girls. Lets not offend the Lodi Locals. The place was a dump when I worked at Little Ferry, and I am sure it's a dump today. Some things never change.