• Looking for a track map of the Hanford Branch

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by walterconklin

Hello,

I am looking for a track chart of the Hanford Branch which shows the locations of the stations and railroad related structures that use to exist on the Hanford Branch. I am in need of the track chart for the virtual Middletown & Unionville Railroad project I am working on with a friend for Microsoft Train Simulator. I am wondering if anyone has a track chart of the Hanford Branch that they could please digitize and send me.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Walter Conklin
  by kether83

Your best bet would be to pick up a copy of "Historic Rails of the New York, Susquehanna & Western Railroad" which should be available here: http://www.historicrailmaps.com/