Railroad Forums 

• Need info on Font and Logo

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#350354  by CN9634

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone could provide me with the NYS&W Font and Logo? I'm starting an MSTS project inwhich I will be creating NYS&W SD40's, SD45's and GP20's. I will soon post a link to keep up to date with this project.
Thanks!
Charles H.
:-D

#350468  by scottychaos

I dont know what font they use, but you can use my logo if you like..
I created this for the Susquehanna Survivors webpage I made recently.
I took a photo of the logo on the nose of a NYSW unit, I then cleaned it up in photoshop:

the "S" isnt perfectly smooth, but when the logo is smaller you dont even notice, it all blends and becomes smooth!

I dont care if anyone takes and uses those logos, but please dont hotlink directly to them..

Scot

#353108  by CN9634

As promised, here is the product (still being created)
http://z9.invisionfree.com/GVRS_WLCPS/i ... wtopic=172
I wasn't sure whether the unit was an SD40-2 or an SD40 so I used the Dash 2, with the ability to switch to an SD40 if nessecary.
Thanks,
Charles H.

#353159  by trainfreak

When I try to click the link I get a login page. Anyway you can host it somewhere else? I would really like to see it.

#353178  by amoreho1

nice job on the locomotive CN9634

#353362  by CN9634

#353366  by trainfreak

Looks pretty good.

#353400  by charlie6017

Awesome job!! :-)

#353711  by CN9634

Thanks guys. The stuff in white is going to be removed, thats what the "Non Alpha'd" version means.

#353715  by amoreho1

will you be designing any more?

#355434  by CN9634

Sorry I took a while to respond, the forums have been slow. Yes I do. I plan on SD40-2T's, an SD45 and maybe a GP. Any more information would help. If you have Microsoft Train Simulator, I'd would be very happy to have you test out the units. (That goes for anyone). You can use these units in accordence with the D&H Bridge Line, as activities will be released after the project is done. http://mapleleaftracks.com/DH/features.html
Thanks to all who have contributed so far. ScotChoas, I would like to know what you would like to be put under in the credits.
Thanks Y'all!
Charles H.
PAVR VP

#415930  by Sid Farkus

Has the Susquehanna pack been released yet?