Railroad Forums 

• NYS&W Roster: Equipment Moves, Updates...

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#321660  by trainfreak

This must be why on the NYSW Yahoo! Group someone posted the WS7 heading up to PELTON.

#321851  by amoreho1

2005Vdub wrote:wish someone would've gotten pics of that.
i agree

#321866  by Steve F45

does anyone know if nysw got anything in return for the e9's? I know they were for sale $75k each. Figured maybe they'de swap for some beatup power and get it rebuilt. Better to have more power cause i dont see any (brand)new power in the future.

#324623  by roadster

Yeah, I noticed how bright those little lites down on the control stand below ones elbow are on a sunny fall day. Buzz box abilities again stymied by hearing protection and loud cab aside, the stuff that NYSW runs is well worn (out)