Railroad Forums 

• NS OCS Special - June 23-25

• Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
 #406944  by unloco1988

Look for another OCS run eastbound on Sat June 23, Altoona to Croxton, with a westbound run from Croxton to Chicago on Monday June 25.....

#407842  by EMTRailfan

That's what I've seen in other forums. Let's hope.

#408037  by Wanderer

EMTRailfan wrote:That's what I've seen in other forums. Let's hope.
Basically all they have left to do to the 4271 is drop the prime mover in, and remake all the electrical connections. The unit is painted, the cab overhaul done, and the prime mover passed post-rebuild testing.

#409394  by Tadman

Just my *&^^%% luck... I move away from the Elkhart area when the road gets 4 cab units and keeps 'em there some times. I never remember seeing the Conrail OCS, and I grew up a mile from that mainline and worked across the street from it.

#412426  by washingtonsecondary

Starting to look more and more like a rumor. I haven't seen any of the chatter that lead up to the last OCS.

#412577  by Andrew Blaszczyk (2)

washingtonsecondary wrote:Starting to look more and more like a rumor. I haven't seen any of the chatter that lead up to the last OCS.
Well, I'm keeping up hope because I've heard rumors that we are getting closer and closer to an official 'announcement'. I didn't think anything would get out before the set was back in Altoona. It would be really cool if we got the first taste of the "full set!" If anyone hears anything post, please.
 #412679  by unloco1988

Eastbound Altoona to Croxton Saturday June 23rd......Westbound Croxton to Chicago Monday June 25th.
 #413217  by Andrew Blaszczyk (2)

unloco1988 wrote:Eastbound Altoona to Croxton Saturday June 23rd......Westbound Croxton to Chicago Monday June 25th.
Thanks! Do you have any specific times?

#413251  by washingtonsecondary

Andrew, I have a bridge I can sell you too. PM me for the details.

#413335  by Andrew Blaszczyk (2)

washingtonsecondary wrote:Andrew, I have a bridge I can sell you too. PM me for the details.
Sounds good to me. ;-) Enjoy YOUR weekend.
 #413341  by unloco1988

Eastbound Friday, departing Altoona @ 10pm, to be placed in Croxton before noon on Saturday.....
Depart Croxton Monday morning @ 9am......
 #413512  by Andrew Blaszczyk (2)

unloco1988 wrote:Eastbound Friday, departing Altoona @ 10pm, to be placed in Croxton before noon on Saturday.....
Depart Croxton Monday morning @ 9am......
Can you contact me via email - [email protected] or PM, please. Thanks.