Railroad Forums 

• Dear Santa/2016

• Pan Am Southern (webssite: https://panamsouthern.com ) is jointly-owned by CSX and Norfolk Southern, but operated by Genesee & Wyoming subsidiary Pittsburg & Shawmut dba Berkshire and Eastern,
Pan Am Southern (webssite: https://panamsouthern.com ) is jointly-owned by CSX and Norfolk Southern, but operated by Genesee & Wyoming subsidiary Pittsburg & Shawmut dba Berkshire and Eastern,

Moderator: MEC407

#1411644  by B&M 1227

That, and a crossover a few engine lengths east of CP-RJ so you don't have to do the Scotia shuffle to shove the trains in from 5s. If the connection was timed better, and the train preblocked with locals on the headpin and deerfields on the rear you could have the roadcrew just grab the brake slip, throw the local block to 1W, and head east. let RJ-1/2/3 unfurl the BKs/VTRs/Local cars and have more time to keep XO from overflowing with autos.
 #1411690  by johnpbarlow

newpylong wrote:From South orientation to North. CP Main, CP CS, XO Yard track ST1,2,3
Excellent - I think I get it now! The added track would be inserted between the tracks occupied by the stacks on the CS and locomotives+racks on ST1 as shown in the attached Google Maps aerial photo? Thanks.
Attachments:
Mechanicville.JPG
Mechanicville.JPG (165.98 KiB) Viewed 3815 times
 #1411864  by jaymac

May the Tuscan Red OCS and the NewBlue OCS each have lots of milk and a full plate of cookies for the full plate of wish-list items left for Santa!
 #1411882  by guilfordrailfan

How about twenty or so C40-8's for PAR to use, maybe even some of them in time for Christmas??? ..........Nah, that'll never happen! :wink:
 #1411960  by MEC407

If I am able to once again hear the glorious barking of an FDL engine underneath the hood of a locomotive with MEC reporting marks, my Christmas will be merrier and brighter than ever. :-D

BM reporting marks would also be lovely. :wink:

I echo jaymac's wish for understanding, and I extend that wish to the country and the world: that we shall all try harder, and be more successful, at understanding one another, listening to one another, respecting one another, and caring for one another.
 #1411970  by neman2

How about separate radio frequencies for District two and three so they can stop drowning each other out. Seems like they have enough unused licensed frequencies to do this easily.
 #1411975  by BostonUrbEx

I'm surprised they don't either do that or at least put District 2 on District 1's frequencies. District 3 should be two districts, so you have radio traffic from the equivalent of three districts.
 #1411992  by B&M 1227

I've been hearing more and more that District 4 is indeed coming back?