Railroad Forums 

• Rotterdam Branch Operations

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1296463  by ChrisU

I have started to make some trips up to the D&H and every time I go past Mohawk Yard I've seen a train outlawed just before Ronald Reagan Way. I have a few questions, 1. Is there any schedule for movements on this line? 2. Do trains normally outlaw there, or has this been a coincidence? And finally 3. Yesterday I saw Pan Am 613 there as sole power for a short manifest and was wondering if anybody had a symbol for it?

Thanks, Chris
 #1296542  by newpylong

RJ-1 0700
RJ-2 1600
RJ-3 2200 (reports to Mechanicville 2-3 days per week)
RJED/EDRJ 0030 at each end

You probably saw whatever local was working at that time with the single unit.
 #1296620  by ChrisU

Thanks, it was around 9am so I guess it was RJ-1 but it looked like they were outlawed and had no crew, so maybe RJ-3?