Railroad Forums 

• Major PAS/NS Service Disruption at Fitchburg April 6&7 2013

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1168753  by johnpbarlow

http://www.nscorp.com/nscintermodal/Int ... 40313.html

"Track Work on the PanAm Railroad

Please be advised that the MBTA will be doing a track work project at Fitchburg, MA that will affect train operations on the PanAm RR West of Ayer, MA on Saturday April 6th and Sunday April 7th.

Customer freight on the following trains into and out of Ayer will be delayed as noted below:

22K-05 (Chicago to Ayer) - 24 hour delay. Loads will be available at 5:00am Monday April 8th.

206-05 (Chicago/Toledo to Ayer) - 36 hour delay. Loads will be available at 5:00pm Monday April 8th.

22K-06 (Chicago to Ayer) - 12 hour delay. Loads will be available at 5:00pm Monday April 8th.

206-06 (Chicago/Toledo to Ayer) - 12 hour delay. Loads will be available at 5:00pm Monday April 8th.

23K-07 (Ayer to Chicago) will be annulled Saturday April 6th.

23K-08 (Ayer to Chicago) - 12 hour delay, will depart Ayer Sunday evening April 7th.

23K-09 (Ayer to Chicago) should run on schedule from Ayer Monday morning April 8th.

I05-09 (Ayer to Chicago) will run from Ayer Monday night April 8th with any remaining customer freight that was held from 23K-09.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause our customers."
 #1168845  by MEC407

Correct, that is an I (i) not a one (1). Kinda hard to tell them apart at small font sizes.