Railroad Forums 

• TOM or DS?, 10-15-2012

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1093827  by jaymac

While I was monitoring during the AM of 10-15-2012, there was only one audible D-2 Form D, that to a TC from CPF-LO to CPF-309. When the order was signed off, it was announced as "Dispatcher: Herbst(advance apologies for any misspelling)." Has the job title been changed, or is she new to PAR and PAR practice? D-3 ID'd himself as "Train Operations Manager."
 #1093937  by newpylong

They unionized about two yeard ago but last I knew don't have a contract yet, so I doubt the job title had changed. Maybe they slipped.