Railroad Forums 

• Stony Brook track work

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1065471  by BandM4266

I apologize if there is already a thread for this but I could not locate one.

I was passing by the Wye in North Chelmsford today and noticed some new track panels laid out in the middle. Is PAR planning on repairng the grade crossing on Middlesex St that has been in need of repairs for a few years now?
 #1065504  by samayotte

BandM4266 wrote:I apologize if there is already a thread for this but I could not locate one.

I was passing by the Wye in North Chelmsford today and noticed some new track panels laid out in the middle. Is PAR planning on repairing the grade crossing on Middlesex St that has been in need of repairs for a few years now?
Those panels have been hanging around since late winter.
One assumes they'll be installed eventually.
 #1112550  by BandM4266

Looks like PAR finaly got around to replacing the track panels and repairing the grade crossing on Middlesex St. I went by over the weekend and the Crossing was all repaved and not a washboard feeling when crossing.