Railroad Forums 

• PAR Business Train (ST 100, 101, 102 & 103; PAR 1 & 2)

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1552739  by gokeefe

Safetee wrote:2 car pas tag sale special going west through buckland at 08:45
Probably the sharpest quip ever posted to this thread ... thanks for the laugh. Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

#1553415  by johnpbarlow

Word on Pan Am Railfans Facebook page is OCS in its full 4 car splendor spent the night at Ayer and is departing west for Mechanicville today at around 10AM to 11AM timeframe. An 8 car AAPRCO special of Private Varnish is departing Albany/Rennselaer today heading for Burlington VT but with a detour to Hoosick Jct on the VRS. I'm guessing the Amtrak pulled train will have to wye on PAS at Hoosick Jct. Wonder if these two trains will be meet?
 #1553419  by NHV 669

The AAPRCO special just departed 20 minutes ago, I wouldn't bet on a meet. Supposedly a no on the wying, VRS 307 is coming down LHF. Crew is OD at 10 for the OCS.

Edit: OCS has departed Ayer at 1113.
Second Edit: AAPRCO special is already in Rutland as of 1215. Moving to BD tomorrow.