Railroad Forums 

• Railfanning Worcester Today

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#275144  by Guilford Guy

Today was an Excelent Day B&M Yoshi and I went down to Worccester Union Station, We met Our friend there and pretty soon we had a bucketful of trains
A Piggyback/intermodal train went into the Intermodal yard where we watched the Mijack lift teh trailers off, while that was pulling in a Westbound Manifest Came through with 2 SD70ACe's a CW44-8 and a ES44DC
Not long after that train Passed an Eastbound local, I think it may have been B723 but am unsure came through, It stopped aftr learing the signa bridge then backed down to the P&W interchange
Later we saw it as it came back up first lite then went down again to fetch some cars, It proceeded west and cought up with it lite again in worcetser later
a little bit after this a West Bound Freigth hauled by a 2 SD70ACe's and 2 Geeps maybe GP40-2s rolled through with a westbound manifest, once the main was cleared a Intermodal Rolled into teh yard

The only other trains were the Amtrak a tad after one and a MBTA at 2:07
it was a great day

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=GuilfordGuy here are the catches of teh day
I saw no crew man so I am expecting these videos are safe but if anyone noticees something notify me and I will remove the video from youtube
Happy railroading
GG