Railroad Forums 

• Help: Need to find CSX map "pre Conrail"

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#1308935  by NYCS

I've searched high and low, and have been unable to find a map of CSX *before* the Conrail split. Does anyone have a link to a map (the more detailed the better) showing CSX in the early to mid 1990s? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Matt Faruolo
 #1309138  by ctclark1

I too was going to suggest MMW... Also have you tried searching for it under earlier names? Depending on where you want to focus on you could search for predecessor names such as Chessie or Seaboard, or if you need even earlier C&O, B&O, ACL, etc... I've previously gone so far back when I was looking for a track chart (primarily for grades) for what is now the R&S line out of Rochester to Silver Springs I've pulled up the old B&O track charts, even though now CSX actually operates the other side of Genesee Jct compared to what their predecessors ran...

Edit: Speeling :)