Railroad Forums 

• Nephew's Attempted Suicide

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#138412  by Champlain Division

I found out from my nephew, Patrick, (oldest brother's son) that my dumb___ nephew, Victor, (youngest brothers son) had a break-up with a girlfriend he'd been seeing for several years. Apparently he caught her doing the nasty with another guy and flipped-out, drove his truck to a local crossing on the Chicago Line somewhere between Rochester and Weedsport, NY and parked it on the tracks in an attempt to commit suicide. At the very last second a motorist passer-by yanked him out of his truck and saved his life, but his truck got DEEEEEE-STROYED!!!

My youngest brother is mortally embarrassed by this and didn't want me to find out because I am always harping about railroad safety and how railroad tracks attract stupid people.

Anyone who has any of the pertinent poop about this, by all means, join in this thread or contact me off site or by message.

#138762  by charlie6017

As noted in Mr. Shivik's post, if anyone has pertinent information, please contact him directly via PM.