Railroad Forums 

• CRHS Set to Acquire Conrail Camp Car

• Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.
Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.

Moderators: TAMR213, keeper1616

#909259  by RDGTRANSMUSEUM

they served great pink lemonaide back in the 90's on those camp car! as a T&E employee I was suprised when the cook told us how well the men(s) ate. have any idea where your looking to find a home for all this new/old equipment?
 #910875  by rswinnerton

RDGTRANS-
Currently we store our caboose (and will be storing our F41 flat and G36 gondola) at the M&H Railroad in Middletown, PA. We are negotiating with them on the camp car.
We hope soon to have our own property so we can build a museum and demonstration railroad.
Russ
 #967602  by scharnhorst

I remember seeing a bunch of Ex Conrail Camp Cars in North Bay, Ontario Canada maybe 20 or 30 cars if I remember right that had been sold to the Ontario Northland Railway this would have been around 2001 or 2002 when I saw them.