Railroad Forums 

• Maintenance of Way Equipment # ME 5079

• Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.
Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.

Moderators: TAMR213, keeper1616

#871770  by steve coraggio

Hello Everyone;
Two weeks ago I saw a piece of Maintenance of Way Equipment parked on the old E.H. Allen Pole Track, near Cheesequake Road in Old Bridge, NJ. It appeared to have an old Conrail decal and they are either worn or torn off. The machine has what appears to be four electric motors at the front end,with some type of tools for either putting in or removing rail spikes,
no other identifiaction or markings, only painted over on the side was Tamper. If anyone knows what this MOW equipment is or was, please respond to me at [email protected]. I have also e-mailed th Conrail Hisotrical Society and waiting for a reply for them. Thank you Steve Coraggio.
 #873891  by scharnhorst

sure. When you click on the reply button you'll see an option just to the bottom left of this message box that has and look for "Upload Attachment" (will be right about where I added the arrow when you go to reply back to me) click it then click "Browse" this should go right to where your photos are saved on your computer. double click the photo and it will show a link in the "Filename" box click on "Add the File" the pic will upload to the page. Once the pic has uploaded then click "Submit" and the photo and your message will be posted.

|
|
V
 #874195  by steve coraggio

Hello Scarnhorst,
I am going to attempt to upload pictures of Conrial MOW ME 5079. You can open them in jpeg.
Thank you for your instructions and help. I tried to upload a picture and recieved a message that the file is too big. The maximum allowed size is 400 KiB. DO you have a regular e-mail address that I can e-mail you a few pictures of ME 5079?
That would be eaiser to do since I can't upload. Steve Coraggio, [email protected]