Railroad Forums 

• i want to go for the hiring off conrail

• Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.
Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.

Moderators: TAMR213, keeper1616

#811789  by ex Budd man

If you are dirty don't even try. We don't want users, casual or otherwise, anywhere near trains. If you want a job, get clean and stay clean.
 #811987  by ichiro360

well i understand that but to be honest i havent benn doin any since 5 months ago so what im askin is it hair or urine cause im tryin to run a good path in life and i would like to know if its worth it....
 #811988  by ichiro360

ex Budd man wrote:If you are dirty don't even try. We don't want users, casual or otherwise, anywhere near trains. If you want a job, get clean and stay clean.
and i am clean for now 5 month
 #812036  by Ira

If this can help you with your Question. A few years back I applied/Tested for the R R. The R R comp will test!! and they go back 3 years when testing for any illegal drug use. They will tell you what it is you need to do to become employed with them. Testing and physicals go to there web site to get your answers.