Railroad Forums 

• New Conrail (model) decal project

• Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.
Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.

Moderators: TAMR213, keeper1616

#250610  by M.R. Snell

Good morning everyone,

I was planning a decal project to cover decals which are not currently available for Conrail equipment. I'm starting the layout for this now with a target press date of mid fall.

This will be a large sheet featuring supplemental decals such as: COILSHIELD2, white BALLAST EXPRESS cab lettering, Million Manhour logos, etc

Decals for complete cars,locomotives, or other stuff may be included as well, provided that they are not already commerically available.

I'd like to know is what everyone feels would be useful, what they could contribute in the way of photos, etc. That will form the basis of what the finished product will be.

I'll take everyone's suggestions & narrow this down to what is possible & practical, then give everyone an update on what I'll need to get the idea from suggestion to finished product. As always those contributing usable information will recieve the decal sheet at a reduced rate (cost + shipping.)

I can be reached via e-mail at [email protected]

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Matt Snell