Railroad Forums 

• A rainy day in Smiths Falls dampens CP action.

• Discussion relating to the past and present operations of CPR. Official web site can be found here: CPKCR.com. Includes Kansas City Southern. There is also a KCS sub-forum for prior operations: kansas-city-southern-and-affiliates-f153.html
Discussion relating to the past and present operations of CPR. Official web site can be found here: CPKCR.com. Includes Kansas City Southern. There is also a KCS sub-forum for prior operations: kansas-city-southern-and-affiliates-f153.html

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

#289850  by james_h

Well it had been a while since I'd had a chance to go out to Smiths Falls and watch trains, thanks to work and various other family comittments. When I finally had another day off I decided it was time for a break despite the fact that the tail end of Ernesto was passing through the region. While the lighting wasn't the best and it was wet as h**l I managed to get some decent pics which I thought I'd share;
Anyway, if you like the pics you can find a full trip report here;
http://www.tracksideproductions.com/for ... owtopic=65
While the rain put a bit of a damper on the day, all in all it was a pretty good day to go and see some CP action.

Cheers,
James.

#289945  by U-Haul

I like that rare Saint Lawrence & Hudson SD40-2.

Steve Irwin
February 22nd 1962 - September 4th 2006

d

#291094  by gp9rm4108

It's nice to see smiths falls ... OVR trains, CP trains .. no VIA?

I grew up on the CN main ... actually along the BRockville Sub there almost into Brockville.