Railroad Forums 

• What does the M337 Lv. Chicago?

• Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA
Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

#78240  by AmtrakFan

What times does M337 the Chicago to Waterloo Train and vice-versa Lv and Ar. Chicago? I always have been trying to catch him. Also how many CN trains run on the IHB a day?

John

#78945  by CN_Hogger

Depends what part of Chicago you're talking about. It can leave Markham around 12 noon and not leave Hawthorne til 6pm or later..... All depends on how much is going on when it's doing work at both places, not to mention getting across the terminal.

#79126  by AmtrakFan

CN_Hogger wrote:Depends what part of Chicago you're talking about. It can leave Markham around 12 noon and not leave Hawthorne til 6pm or later..... All depends on how much is going on when it's doing work at both places, not to mention getting across the terminal.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When does it arrive Chicago?

John

#79468  by CN_Hogger

I would say usually between 6am and 11am. Not sure what it's 'scheduled' time is.

#79579  by AmtrakFan

CN_Hogger wrote:I would say usually between 6am and 11am. Not sure what it's 'scheduled' time is.
Thanks!!! for your help.

John