Railroad Forums 

• Locomotive orders?

• Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA
Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

#867979  by CN Sparky

CN_Hogger wrote:I can't stand that damned window popping up! Always happens when you're trying to arm the EOT! I wish they'd spend the extra $1 and have the bell come on when you blow the horn too...
What I find annoying is the lack of consistency in the CN units now. It seems every one is different from the next... some the bell does come on, others it doesn't. Back in the day, you'd have everything modified to the same standard... now it's all over the place.

CP has their ducks in a row at least... their GE road power is so similar, even 15 years apart...