Railroad Forums 

• No more Alco's... again.

• Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA
Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

#806196  by CN Sparky

Looks like CN's selling off the RS-18's it picked up from NBEC last year... Road No's 1835, 1845 and 1856 are all up for sale on the CN website surplus list.

Along with a whole big list of IC SD40-2's... recently retired...
 #812350  by Deval

Glad to see CN is finally getting rid of those junk IC SD40s. Anybody that has been stuck on one of those pieces of crap for any time knows what I'm talking about.
 #812504  by ENR3870

Deval wrote:Glad to see CN is finally getting rid of those junk IC SD40s. Anybody that has been stuck on one of those pieces of crap for any time knows what I'm talking about.
Never had em leading, but the few I've had, they always had problems. Good riddance.