Railroad Forums 

• Steam Engine

• Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA
Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

#161640  by msernak

I just came back from Richmond Hills Ontario where I found a small saddle tank steam engine in the front yard of a building moving company. The reason I am using this thread is because it was next to a CN line (I believe Falstaf - please correct me if I am wrong). Does anyone know anything about this engine?

#161669  by stuart_iowa

i found that locomotive too , years ago if we are talking the same area. windows were boarded over. i asked a long time ago and no one seemed to know about it. I think when i saw it was at a heavy equipment moving company on rails and stuff.
wonder if it is the same locomotive. I have pictures but do not any more information.
i have not been back there since 1995, so my details are shaky.
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stuart ... /my_photos
you will find a picture of it there. steam locomotive by itself

#163223  by msernak

That's the one! If I find out anything I will let you know. I am going to keep researching. Thanks for the reply!