Railroad Forums 

• BNSF Timetables?

• Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM
Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM

Moderator: Komachi

#797104  by JLJ061

I'm planning on taking a trip from Chicago to Flagstaff AZ next month and am looking how to get a hold or copies of BNSF timetables between Chicago and Flagstaff. I already have a copy of the Chicago Division between Chicago and Kansas City, but am having trouble locating one from KC to Flagstaff, which I don't know which division that is?

Ideas, anyone?
 #797818  by Tadman

I don't know where, but enjoy the trip - SWC is my favorite ride on the system. Try to schedule your dinner to coincide with the crossing of the river and/or sunset, it's kind of nice to eat while running along the Mississippi.
 #839554  by KCRailRoader

From the Employee section of the BNSF website pertaining to the use and distribution of BNSF documentation.

"This material is the intellectual property of BNSF Railway. Following is a brief description of exemplary types of uses that are permitted and uses that are prohibited. If you are a BNSF employee, if you engage in any prohibited use, you may be subject to punishment, including discharge. If you are not a BNSF employee, performing any of the prohibited acts may result in revocation of your contract and/or initiation of legal action.

The BNSF Division Timetables, System Special Instructions and Rule Books may be used only under the following conditions:
• They may be used only when authorized by your supervisor and/or contract manager.
• They may be utilized only for the purpose of functions to be performed for BNSF.

The BNSF Division Timetables, Rule Books and System Special Instructions may not be made available to any employee, independent contractor, or outsider who is not expressly authorized to have access. These materials may not be altered in any way. This material is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America, and other countries, and may not be reproduced, distributed, sold, rented, leased, or copied without the express written consent of BNSF."
 #847875  by Set-A-Trucks

Kansas City to "just outside of Clovis, NM" is the (oddly enough) Kansas Division. From there is the Southwest Division. Good Luck.