Railroad Forums 

• Amtrak Timetables

• Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.
Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, mtuandrew, Tadman

#1549663  by Westernstar1

I noticed that you are now able to look up Amtrak schedules and timetables from their website:

https://www.amtrak.com/home

I couldn't fine the timetables under "Schedules", but did find them by clicking "Destinations", then going to the region of interest. The website has a new look and feel.

Richard
 #1549675  by bostontrainguy

There for the Lake Shore but nothing for the Silver Services. Plenty of time for them to post a new schedule. It's not like the trains aren't running.
 #1549679  by Ken W2KB

It is my understanding that the schedules were posted only for those trains not operating on a modified schedule as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
 #1549686  by Westernstar1

Ken W2KB wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:36 pm It is my understanding that the schedules were posted only for those trains not operating on a modified schedule as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.

That might well be true. I went to the Northwest region. I could get timetables for the Coast Starlight and the Empire Builder, but not for the Amtrak Cascades.

I wonder, Ken, are you an amateur radio operator (W2KB). 73's if so.

Richard
WA6ZFM
 #1549822  by Backshophoss

Only one Cascade RT is runnning,Train #'s 500/505 Eugene Or to Seattle King St,no service into Canada.
A Horizon set and a Taglo Model VII set do alternate runs unless Mech failures knock out the Taglo set