Railroad Forums 

• Kodak mailers

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

#661048  by Don

Dont bother sending slide film to Dwaynes in a Kodak mailer. As of 3/30/09, Kodak will no longer honor dated mailers no matter if the date is later this year. Plus, theres a report today from a fairly accurate source stating that not only the dated but now the undated mailers will not be honored. I'll check into this in the next day or so & post any updates. When I checked yesterday, the undated mailers were being accepted.
Don
 #661057  by Don

As usual w/info on the net, there can be a lot of confusion. So to get it straight, (which I should've done before the 1st post)I called Dwaynes customer service & got the following answer. Kodak will no longer honor mailers that are out of date but if its a date is 5/09 & later, they will. For a while they honored dated mailers even tho past date but that is no longer the case. No problems ( so far) w/undated mailers. So if anyone sends film to Dwaynes , be sure the date if it has one is far enuf in advance.
Don
 #666411  by Don

latest word from Dwaynes is that Kodak notified them that undated slide mailers will no longer be accepted after 12/31/09. Use by then or lose.
Don