Railroad Forums 

• Great Image Search Engine

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

#8144  by tpatrickb

For those who may not be aware, Google recently added new abilities to its search engine! You can now go to www.google.com, then click on "Images" just above the search line. Then type in your favorite railroad, or other topic, and you will be presented with page after page of pictures related to your search topic. Google finds images from all areas of the internet which you might never come across otherwise. You can usually then proceed to those websites if the images are interesting to you. I know alot of folks who visit this site are interested in some rare/obscure locomotives, etc, and you may just find what you're looking for. You may even find some photos you may have taken in the past, if they are out there on anyone else's website. Give it a try! I've really enjoyed alot of the sites I've found this way.
They also improved "Froogle" which will find any items for sale which you wish to search!
Thanks,
Tom