Railroad Forums 

• Need picture of CSX #7304, former Conrail #6059

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

#105815  by locomotive8665

Ok ladies and gentlemen, I need a picture of a certain locomotive. I just bought a Bachmann Spectrum Series Conrail 8-40CW road number 6059. Ok well as you know Conrail divided up the locomotives between Norfolk and CSX. Well i found out that CSX got this locomotive and now its #7304.
To me this model looks pretty good its got the right headlights and number boards, and it has class lites (but they aint red but hey thats what details west and others are for). I know they changer it from the steel wheels logo to the Quality. I'll be changing that part over to the real one.
As far as i know CSX still has it in the original CR paint and did the famous patch job on it with the gold numbers. I really really need some pics of this locomotive as it is right now so i can detail it to be exactly like the real one, but, everywhere i've looked i cant seem to find a GOOD pic of it. Well lemme re-phrase that (dont wanna put anyone down), one i can use to model my loco from. Hope one of you (my family) can help me out.

#105835  by CRail

sorry, searched NERAIL and found nothing. other 7300's were in bright future paint so 7304 may be in that now. I seldom see conrail color on the B&A any more. :(

#106408  by locomotive8665

The one from Railpictures .net is a good one of the front, i can still use it but the others arent too good for modeling from. But thanx anyway people i really appreciate it.

#156616  by CSX Conductor

CSXT #7304 is still in the Con-Rail Quality paint scheme, and arrived in Boston this evening. :wink: