Railroad Forums 

• Photos: Your Favorite Tourist Railroad

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#82495  by Christian S.

Post a photo or two of your favorite tourist railroad here! If you have a favorite locomotive from a tourist railroad, post a photo of it here, too! If you have two favorite tourist railroads and/or locomotives, then post pics of them both! If you have already posted the picture elsewhere, feel free to re-post it here.

My favorite tourist railroad is the Strasburg Railroad in Lancaster County, PA. I like all four steam engines so much that I can't decide which is the best!

Now it's your turn!

http://forums.railfan.net/Images/AllTourist/SRC_90.jpg
Last edited by Christian S. on Sun May 14, 2006 12:50 pm, edited 13 times in total.