Railroad Forums 

• New diesel at Strasburg

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#677136  by Otto Vondrak

daylight4449 wrote:i think that reminds me of a certian Pennsylvania railroad.
If by "Pennsylvaina" you meant "New York Central" (which did run into Pennsylvania).
 #679565  by daylight4449

Otto Vondrak wrote:
If by "Pennsylvaina" you meant "New York Central" (which did run into Pennsylvania).
no, i mean the black diesel locomotives with yellow detailing like on early pennys diesels
 #681497  by Otto Vondrak

daylight4449 wrote:
Otto Vondrak wrote:
no, i mean the black diesel locomotives with yellow detailing like on early pennys diesels
I think you're a little confused. The diesel at Strasburg was painted in the style of the New York Central, which is the heritage of this particular unit. Not PRR.

-otto-