Railroad Forums 

• Chattanoga rail excursions

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#367893  by NJTRailfan

I understand that there are quite a few rail tours in and out of the Chattanooga Station. Are they running full schedule this weekend? I do plan to go there and are they worth the money along with the stay in the hotel there? I want to see it before I leave the Army and head back up to NJ perminantly. I did hear the Station and the model rail club there is worth it but what about the trains themselves? Are the trips worth it? I do plan on goign there this weekend to check it out. When is the best time to go and are there more then one company to do different or same lines?