Railroad Forums 

• Montana Daylight Gone for Good?

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#148464  by Richard Y

The Montana Daylight, which has not run this year (insurance problems, as well as other problems, I believe), was suppose to be back in service in 2006.
I read something, recently, that the Daylight will no longer be operating. Do you know why? I know there were scheduling problems, as well. I had hoped to take it in 2006, so this is a real disappointment. If " gone for good", I hope something will take its place. It would be nice if the old Northern Pacific route could be re-estabilished, at least from the Northwest Coast to Billings.